1/54 Gascoigne Road, Gorokan NSW 2263
Price: Contact Agent
Downsizing? This is it. Villa - Property ID: 981853
Positioned in a quiet location within minutes to Lake Haven shopping centre is this single level, two-bedroom brick home.
The King size main bedroom is huge, and you will be pleased with the freestanding design. The outlook is private and well positioned.
The home offers reverse cycle air conditioning, single garage with remote and internal access, spacious lounge with study area and a very private rear court yard. The bathroom layout is fantastic with bath, large shower, vanity, and loo conveniently placed. The north facing sunroom at the rear of the home is a welcome addition as is the 2kw solar system with 8 solar panels on the roof.
Investors note - Rental income would be approx. $370.00pw
• Modern freestanding brick home
• 2 Large bedrooms, both with built in robes
• A great spacious kitchen
• Open plan dining area
• Huge lounge area and study nook
• Single garage with remote and internal entry
• Reverse cycle split-system air conditioning
• Private rear courtyard with lawn and garden
• Laundry storage with bench and cupboards
• North facing sunroom
• Solar system installed
• Close to M1, Wyong hospital, private and public schools, and other
• Just minutes to Lake Haven shopping and public transport.
Call Rod Ibbett on 0490 367 600 to arrange an inspection today.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking